Upgrade! Introducing the New & Improved Design Submission Page
Get ready, Thread friends: we’ve got exciting news! Our design submission page has received a rad makeover, and we’re pretty stoked to share it. The thing is, we like you guys a lot, and decided to create a new layout to improve presentation, experience, submission sharing, searchability and general coolness. Check out the specifics below, and let us know what you think!
- Cleaner presentation of sharing options and collaborations.
- Dramatic experience improvements when viewing designs on a tablet or phone.
- New URL structure using /designs to improve searchability of your work over time.
- Once a submission is scored, six unscored submissions are now overlaid so you can easily find other cool designs.
- Simpler presentation of design challenge details.
- If your submission has been printed, you’re now able to see all the products created from that original submission.
- No more sluggish submission slider.
- New embed option for sharing your designs around the interweb.
More to come!
We also have lots of new scoring improvements in the works, so keep an eye on the scoring feed while giving the new submission pages a whirl!
If you have questions or feedback about these recent changes, please post them below and we’ll give you a shout. We’d love to know your thoughts!