Call it our soon-to-be-spring cleaning so that you can get a new spring wardrobe, but WE’RE HAVIN’ A FREAKIN’ SALE! For the next 24 hours, snag tees for just 15 bucks!
$15 tees? You’ve cat to be kitten me right meow.
Still need convincing? Say no more – here are 15 reasons why $15 tees are rad.
The sales prices are as marked and this sweet, sweet deal ends March 3rd at 10 AM (CT), so snag discounted swag while you can!
. . .
1) You’re too pretty not to treat yo’self.
2) It’s still too cold in these parts to treat yourself with ice cream.
3) It’s a scientific fact that t-shirts have less calories than burgers.
4) Because EVERYONE deserves a tee! You and all your comrades!
5) No one will ever be as cool as a space man holding a boombox…but wearing a shirt with one on it is close.
6) There’s JUST enough room in your closet to fit one more tee PERFECTLY. We know…we checked…
7) One does not simply NOT take advantage of $15 tees…
8) …and if you did miss out, you’d be flocking crazy.
9) It’s good for your mind, body, and wallet.
10) Dilly-dallying means you’ll miss the sale! It’s only 24 hours!
11) Because a t-shirt is like an all-day hug for your body.
13) Kiwi love you and kiwi want you to be happy.
14) You’d be bananas to miss this deal.
15) Because happiness is fleeting. And so is this deal. Therefore this fleeting deal = happiness. Don’t question it.
What are you still doing here?! This sale’s, like, 5 minutes closer to being over! Go getchyerself some swag!