2015 is here and love is in the air! We’re bringing back our favorite Pinterest challenge with more prizing than ever, so you can show the one you love just how much you care. (Hey, that kind of rhymed. Maybe we’re channeling some romantic poetry?) Join the fun and you could win a $400 Threadless gift code to gift to someone you love.
To enter the challenge:
- Create a board dedicated to someone you want to spoil rotten.
- Title your board “Threadless, help me show some love to (loved one’s name.)”
- Add at least 11 pins
- 5 pins should be Threadless designs. (This can be designs that represent your love for them or specific products you’d like to get them)
- 5 pins of any other way you’d like to show them love. (uh, SFW please.)
- Repin this pin.
- Put a link to your board in the comments below.
- Follow Threadless on Pinterest
You must post your board by this Friday, February 13. We’ll choose a winner from amongst the most followed boards so make sure to share your board (and your love) to everyone. The winner will receive a $400 Threadless gift code and will be announced on Valentine’s Day!
Jess Hanebury is the Director of Social & Brand strategy at Threadless. In addition to supporting incredible artists from around the world, she enjoys bikes, cheese and TV.